Sunday, March 29, 2009

End Of The Year Hockey Tourney

We lost all are tourney games. Believe me it stinks. We lost are first game against Black 10-9. It was a close game. We got CREAMED the 2nd game 12-2. The last game we lost by for 8-4. I got 1 goal in the last game. It was a pretty amazing shot from the blue line! My long term sub (my dad`s old teacher in 1st grade) went to my last game. Seth Lawrence is in my class and he played me in the last game. His team is Light Blue. I got 4 goals in the tourney!

4 comments:

  1. I sware I put a U in four but I guess I didn`t so don`t gtet al crabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun weekend of hockey games! It made me wish hockey would last another couple weeks!

    We should be around all week, so if want to come play come on over!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan I don't know about you, but I can't wait for baseball season to start! I think that might be my favorite sport to watch you play. It could have something to do with the weather, the setting, and the fact that I can see your face (as opposed to seeing it through a helmet).
    I should also say that I am SOOOOOOO proud of you for losing with grace and dignity. It's not fun to lose. Unfortunately your team didn't get to celebrate at all, but you lost well, and for that, I am proud of you.
    I know I say it a lot, but I will say it again, I love you very much and am so proud of you. NEVER forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always next season Ryan. Work hard, improve your game and have fun with baseball this summer!
    ~Ryan Jenkins

    ReplyDelete